Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defenders we have in the u21s are gonna be werld klass so no need to buy in that area. Safe-Hands Howard is gonnar be mega this season. Henen is the new Mirallas...so sell Mirallas. Buy lawnmowers with the money, we need that pitch looking phenomenal all season. Osman, pienaar and Gibson are close to fitness, they will be like new signings.
This is the year of the Kone. X

So that's Cabaye officially signed for Palace. Wijnaldum has left PSV's Swiss training camp for medical at Newcastle. Just cant see us signing any more players until we have offloaded. Can see us going with what we've got until late August :(

The defenders we have in the u21s are gonna be werld klass so no need to buy in that area. Safe-Hands Howard is gonnar be mega this season. Henen is the new Mirallas...so sell Mirallas. Buy lawnmowers with the money, we need that pitch looking phenomenal all season. Osman, pienaar and Gibson are close to fitness, they will be like new signings.
This is the year of the kone

Your sacked already even before you get the job :)

So that's Cabaye officially signed for Palace. Wijnaldum has left PSV's Swiss training camp for medical at Newcastle. Just cant see us signing any more players until we have offloaded. Can see us going with what we've got until late August :(
If I were Bobby - I'd want to see how the new players link up in training or a match situation before using the limited cash on the best player for our needs. I would also need to find out who is staying or leaving. It would be daft not to have a look at what we've got for a week or so.

If I were Bobby - I'd want to see how the new players link up in training or a match situation before using the limited cash on the best player for our needs. I would also need to find out who is staying or leaving. It would be daft not to have a look at what we've got for a week or so.

Just been reading Steve McLaren's interview and he expects 5 new signings, each around the 10 mil bracket :mad: - no imagine if we just got 2 in.

this is becoming a very painful window when u look at some of the players the teams around us r having no trouble attracting!!

And we would have had no trouble attracting those players if we had wanted them, but obviously we didn't.

There is still a long way to go till the window shuts, and a few weeks till the start of the season, so just chill and save your pain..........then if your still not happy when the window shuts, go right ahead and..........................
angif-blow-your-top-def.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back