Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting quotes today coming from the Ospina camp

"There are some possibilities (to move away) but my mind is at Arsenal. I want to stay. I am very happy in London and my family too so I hope that at least I can respect the the remainder of my contract."

But asked about the reported offer from Everton, he admitted: "They are a very competitive team, which showed significant things during the last season, with a good manager, and that play good football. It is a team to take into account and a great possibility [in case I leave]."

Erm.....

"There are some possibilities (to move away) but my mind is at Arsenal. I want to stay. I am very happy in London and my family too so I hope that at least I can respect the the remainder of my contract."

But asked about the reported offer from Everton, he admitted: "They are a very competitive team, which showed significant things during the last season, with a good manager, and that play good football. It is a team to take into account and a great possibility [in case I leave]."

Obviously got us confused with somebody else!

Jesus Christ I'm hard as a rock.

Ospina would be two beautiful birds with one swift and brutal stone; We'd get a top, top keeper, whilst, at the same time finally binning Howard. It's the stuff dreams are made of.

I assume we didn't actually have any interest in Shaquiri because he turned down Stoke and we still didn't go for him.

A lot of this speculation is questionable! Papers & Sky sports have turned from informants to gossip collumns. No better than "twitter itk's".
A football journalist must be the easiest job in the world

Promising.... source?

£5m would be a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back