Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Levy is a business man. Lennon has twelve months on his contract and will probably cost Spurs between 3m-4m in wages in bonuses in that time. Spurs would also then forego a transfer fee and there may even be loyalty bonuses if Lennon see out his contract.

Spurs can be up to 7m better off in transfer fee and salary savings during the remainder of the players contract...do you think Daniel Levy does not know this.

Regarding McGeady, I think the manager would probably be happy to keep him in the squad. However if the player wants to leave to play more first team football I think he would be sold at the right price which I think is probably somewhere just over 3m.
But will Lennon want to sit on the bench for a year? Spurs will just loan him out like Man U did with Cleverly. They might even get a loan fee which would offset some of the lost transfer money.

There's a deal to be made but Levy won't be bullied. It would weaken him in further negotiations.

Not bothered about Dann or Cabaye. Dann could be decent but for the money involved sense prevails. Cabaye could be alright for them but how good is he going to be feeding chances to Chamakh? I don't think there is any sense in panicking yet, loads of time left in the window and someone better could become available.

He's not experienced in the PL.
Mertens isn't either but we want him.

Mikey seems to think this guy is the muts nuts and Celtic certainly think the world of him plus he has Champions League experience and hasn't let himself down. Athletically he looks a player too. A bit of a gamble sure but maybe one that might be worth it.

Mertens isn't either but we want him.

Mikey seems to think this guy is the muts nuts and Celtic certainly think the world of him plus he has Champions League experience and hasn't let himself down. Athletically he looks a player too. A bit of a gamble sure but maybe one that might be worth it.

Whats Mertens got to do with it?! He wants an experienced centre half.

If it were any harder for Virge, it could break diamonds
He's 24 and hasn't even been capped yet which to me says he's not nearly as good as Martins-Indi who I don't think is very good either. I'd be scared to pay 8mil for him. Rather we find someone with some real playing experience that's not against Heart of Midlothian.

I will concede that I've not watched much of this Virgil, but he doesn't seem to be rated very highly by the Dutch national team set up.

He's 24 and hasn't even been capped yet which to me says he's not nearly as good as Martins-Indi who I don't think is very good either. I'd be scared to pay 8mil for him. Rather we find someone with some real playing experience that's not against Heart of Midlothian.

I will concede that I've not watched much of this Virgil, but he doesn't seem to be rated very highly by the Dutch national team set up.
It's the same reason a premier league club haven't taken the chance. He plays in Scotland.

One word answer to that - Wanyama.

Hes utter pony, I cant wait till some no mark club like Swansea buy him and he makes Titus Bramble look World Class.

As a rule of thumb, if this Adversus rates somebody, they are great on FIFA, but in the real world, they suck donkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back