Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you even on about you batty crease? Manager says not for sale, you waffle on about what Moyes said over a decade ago and just fall short of labelling Tubey a plotter when he's praising the bloke. Very odd behaviour.
How is it waffle to point out they said exactly the same thing? We'll see in due course whether Martinez does a Moyes and stays on after having said no sale...but it would not be a precedent.
\

You're not a mod. You are, however, an increasingly ineffectual wind-up merchant. Which is a shame.
WUM?

If I were that I'd have been in that Martinez thread this week taking the piss out of you and your lynching party.

I've tried to show some restraint, maybe you can follow suit?

How is it waffle to point out they said exactly the same thing? We'll see in due course whether Martinez does a Moyes and stays on after having said no sale...but it would not be a precedent.
\

'He's not for sale' is an incredibly well used stock phrase used by managers around the world to confirm that the player is to remain at the club. If you're not accepting he's not for sale to mean that he's not for sale, what would it take for you to believe it?

WUM?

If I were that I'd have been in that Martinez thread this week taking the piss out of you and your lynching party.

I've tried to show some restraint, maybe you can follow suit?

Restraint?

I'm happy the manager has had the confidence to come out and say he's not for sale and we're keeping a star player for the upcoming season FFS - stop reading between lines that aren't there.

That presser was fantastic from Martinez - the only questions that remain for me are the same ones that remain for you; whether he's going to have the rug pulled out from under him as a result of it. If he does, he should walk as the club have done him over. Or he lied which, let's face it, he hasn't, but you have to at least list it as an outside possibility.

'He's not for sale' is an incredibly well used stock phrase used by managers around the world to confirm that the player is to remain at the club. If you're not accepting he's not for sale to mean that he's not for sale, what would it take for you to believe it?
The reverse is true in reality: 'Not for sale' means 'get serious with your bids or do one'.

Restraint?

I'm happy the manager has had the confidence to come out and say he's not for sale and we're keeping a star player for the upcoming season FFS - stop reading between lines that aren't there.

That presser was fantastic from Martinez - the only questions that remain for me are the same ones that remain for you; whether he's going to have the rug pulled out from under him as a result of it. If he does, he should walk as the club have done him over. Or he lied which, let's face it, he hasn't, but you have to at least list it as an outside possibility.
Stop trying to paint the man into a corner. It's pathetic to see.

What a start to the day reading these last few pages, now safe in the knowledge the day can only get better, utter gibberish.

To stay somewhat on topic, in them pages there has been no new signings, or links to new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back