Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Everton could build a DeLorean Time Machine, bring back Dixie Dean from 1927 to play for the team and people would still find things to fume about.

"Why was the money spent on plutonium and time travel instead of paint, mowers and upgrading the training ground?"

"He's English and not even on FIFA or FM, he's nothing like *insert this month's foreign wonderkid*"

"But we have to send him back to 1927 when the season is over, there's no resale value. Poor investment"

Wouldn't have him. He was a bad plazzy. And he smoked.

Are we signing Rogelio Funes Mori or Ramiro Funes Mori?
In other words, are we signing Di Maria or the cross between Stracqualursi and Alacaraz?

Here's hoping Fellaini's brother isn't one of the three.

farfan.jpg

Quizzed a work mate of mine (who has spent time in Argentina and followed River Plate closely) a little bit back on Mori. Was told he's a decent player, much better than his brother who is a bit of a laughing stock. Is a serious goal threat and is a big strong lad. He seemed to think he would be a decent buy, and for that fee I see no reason why he would be wrong. Got all the attributes I'm after.

This is my extremely optimistic wish list.
  • Honda (could happen)
  • Austin (could happen)
  • Perišić (very unlikely)
  • Van Dijk (unlikely)

I only pop in here occasionally but this thread seems to be more about some posters having a go at other posters who don't agree with them about their opinion on players than anything else. It's pathetic.
some of us live in this thread.
And yes, that is pathetic.
I've never seen him play either. I know he scored a goal in a final recently, and celebrates with a heart shape - and he is a tall Mascherano - so possibly someone who can slot in for Barry too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back