Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was having a twitter convo last night with a River Plate supporter who was tweeting that Mori was leaving them for us.

His English wasn't the best bless him but he tried his best.

Basically the lad was close to tears, saying Mori was their "best player" and would be impossible to replace.

A leader at the back who is quick, strong and likes a tackle.

Everybody has got an opinion on every player in the world. You'll always get mixed opinions on all of them so it's best to just wait and see what the lad can do before labelling him a flop/great signing.

Our first choice this summer was apparently Ogbonna, but I remember reading far more negative opinions about that lad from Juventus supporters who couldn't wait to see him through the exit door.

Lets just give the lad a chance if he does sign. Doesn't sound like big money so not really a big gamble either way.

image.webp

love how people are saying mori already sounds like a flop, but it's the same lad who'se kept balanta out of their team (fm lads would cream theirselves)

and nearly every report has suggested he is a strong, fast good defender..

I think people read lapses of concentration and imagine him one v one against aguero in the 89th minute, only to be distracted and subsequently run after a passing butterfly.

I think people read lapses of concentration and imagine him one v one against aguero in the 89th minute, only to be distracted and subsequently run after a passing butterfly.

To be fair it's not like we haven't had our fair share of BFD's (Brain Fart Defenders)....one more ain't gonna hurt I suppose.

Bobby’s history with defenders doesnt exactly fill me with confidence but a little lapse in concentration, well some of our boys could probably learn something from the lad as long as they can narrow it down to the team talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back