Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Use your aggressive feelings, lids. Let the fume flow through you.

Star-Wars-7-Rumor-Emperor-Returning.jpg

A defender from a pub league who is prone to lapses of concentration but can get up for a header= Alcaraz all over again.

People have a semi on as he's from South America. Could probably get Evans for £5 mil who is at least somewhat proven in the league (although I would prefer we took a punt on Van Dijk)

Yes mate, proven to be uber-gash.

Now bore off

I only pop in here occasionally but this thread seems to be more about some posters having a go at other posters who don't agree with them about their opinion on players than anything else. It's pathetic.

I think though that there´s a difference between just having a go at somebody who doesnt agree with you, and piping down a previously banned member whose posting history across two accounts is at worst wumming, and at best ridiculously negative about everything.

I personally like that certain types of posters don´t get the chance to run wild with their nonsense across the threads without getting pulled up for it. Unchecked, it ends up setting the tone of the forum in general, IMO.

I think Everton could build a DeLorean Time Machine, bring back Dixie Dean from 1927 to play for the team and people would still find things to fume about.

"Why was the money spent on plutonium and time travel instead of paint, mowers and upgrading the training ground?"

"He's English and not even on FIFA or FM, he's nothing like *insert this month's foreign wonderkid*"

"But we have to send him back to 1927 when the season is over, there's no resale value. Poor investment"

I only pop in here occasionally but this thread seems to be more about some posters having a go at other posters who don't agree with them about their opinion on players than anything else. It's pathetic.

Hilarious more than pathetic, fanbase more concerned in what random blues on a football forum think about a potential signing than a board in 16 years has delivered no trophies, invested £0 in the club, has oversaw 2 failed stadiums and saw us bottom of the leagues spenders this season after a disaster last season, and we wonder why we're staring down the barrel of midtable.

But it's alright to voice concerns over players like Evans as that's the hipster thing to do, despite the lad having Champions league and Premier league experience in a title winning team but he doesn't have a sexy foreign name or come from South America, like that Sebastian Coates lad of Sunderland he sounds boss...

mori sounds like he has loveable flop written all over him. he'll make mistakes but we can't help but love him because of how bad he is.

...coming to think of it, we've seem to have lost our tough on that aspect. people never liked alcaraz, none like kone, people have stopped loving hibbert!

where's our love gone?

we seriously need a tall grock though ... although i would rather get a tall commanding keeper, because let's face it, our first choice centre back partnership isn't changing anytime soon barring injury, so the grock won't help much.

p.s. leave bale's heart celebration alone you bitter horrors!

I think though that there´s a difference between just having a go at somebody who doesnt agree with you, and piping down a previously banned member whose posting history across two accounts is at worst wumming, and at best ridiculously negative about everything.

I personally like that certain types of posters don´t get the chance to run wild with their nonsense across the threads without getting pulled up for it. Unchecked, it ends up setting the tone of the forum in general, IMO.

Oh I see. Don't keep with all that nonsense so wasn't aware of any of that.

love how people are saying mori already sounds like a flop, but it's the same lad who'se kept balanta out of their team (fm lads would cream theirselves)

and nearly every report has suggested he is a strong, fast good defender..
Probably the same people who want an exotic name, and here he is, but now he is crap etc

love how people are saying mori already sounds like a flop, but it's the same lad who'se kept balanta out of their team (fm lads would cream theirselves)

and nearly every report has suggested he is a strong, fast good defender..
I haven't seen him myself but my lads mate is obsessed with footy over there up all night watching it, I don't even know half the teams he is on about, but asked him about this fella and he said he would love us to get him says he is really good.

Reactions: FTY
Hilarious more than pathetic, fanbase more concerned in what random blues on a football forum think about a potential signing than a board in 16 years has delivered no trophies, invested £0 in the club, has oversaw 2 failed stadiums and saw us bottom of the leagues spenders this season after a disaster last season, and we wonder why we're staring down the barrel of midtable.

But it's alright to voice concerns over players like Evans as that's the hipster thing to do, despite the lad having Champions league and Premier league experience in a title winning team but he doesn't have a sexy foreign name or come from South America, like that Sebastian Coates lad of Sunderland he sounds boss...

New transfer window, same sh!t eh?

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...er-rumourz-thread.56147/page-776#post-2113849

Thread ban lifted again. Get in.

The problem is the under 25s following the club.

They're FIFA driven self important nuggets who should have no opinion on transfers because they are clueless and base it on computer games. They need to watch sufficient Everton games and pipe down a little before they get listened to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back