Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've run out of my free views, any chance of copy/pasting the salient bits?
Everton are considering a move for Ukranian international Andriy Yarmolenko.

Roberto Martinez is an admirer of the Dynamo Kiev midfielder, who played against the Merseyside club in last season’s Europa League.

•Martinez hails incredible Barkley

Yarmolenko was also impressive against England in the World Cup qualifiers two years ago.

The 25-year-old’s signing would be a bold statement by the Merseyside club after weeks of criticism regarding relative inactivity in the transfer market.

Martinez has been pursuing a ‘No10’ all summer and Yarmolenko certainly fits the bill. He would require a work permit in order to complete a move to England, but that is unlikely to be an issue given his pedigree.

Yarmolenko has long been considered one of the most likely from the Ukrainian league to make a high profile move to Europe, consistently linked with some of the biggest clubs.

He has been a regular scorer for Kiev from his deep position, and is one of the stars of their national team.

Agents who do deals can be up to three agents doing one deal for one player.

It's all about who gets best for the client, be that the club or the player.

The likely thing is, Yarmolenkos proper agent is amazing at dealing with european clubs, and the other guy being brought in is, so he can get a better deal all round.

Don't think that's the reason to be honest mate, He's been brought in to get him the move away from the club he's at now with little to no fuss (as its the club he grew up at ala Barkley with us), The Dynamo Kiev owner is a notorious Bell whiff when it comes to 'Status' and what people think of him, therefor a hard man to deal with from a business standpoint.

He originally had Raiola drafted in to get him the move away, and i'll be honest i have no idea why Raiola couldn't seem to help as he's touted a 'Super Agent'.

Don't think that's the reason to be honest mate, He's been brought in to get him the move away from the club he's at now with little to no fuss (as its the club he grew up at ala Barkley with us), The Dynamo Kiev owner is a notorious Bell whiff when it comes to 'Status' and what people think of him, therefor a hard man to deal with from a business standpoint.

He originally had Raiola drafted in to get him the move away, and i'll be honest i have no idea why Raiola couldn't seem to help as he's touted a 'Super Agent'.
Could be with his links to Rom Raiola is acting on behalf of Everton , if he & Shabiliy are negotiating the deal its win win alround.

O'Keefe is following his actual agent on twitter as well (yes I am a bad stalker)

30a8f1b5455a7debe6b92bd970d4a0ae.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back