Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really would be an incredible signing, a real coup just like when we signed Lukaku + a major statement of intent.

Yarmolenko--Barkley--Mirallas

Behind Rom with Deulofeu off the bench...would also hope to see another rotation added to Deulofeu once Pienaar and McGeady are off the books.

Quite honestly if Yarmolenko adjusts to the league and a lot of things go our way that front 4 i think is not only able to get us top 4 but consistently improve as well.

Fingers crossed. Very exciting.

It would be a superb signing with real marquee stamp on it.

But we can expect few others in that race too..spurs and even Rs.

I think with 12months on his contract weve likely asked to be kept informed of any bids...probably the same as with Shaqiri.

I think we went for Shaqiri on a loan deal because Yarmolenko was our main target but weve been waiting on something....could be that the agent situation wasnt clear.

I myself have been unclear as it seemed hes got Raiola to assist with the move, though some posters are saying its now all on this other agent.

Massive statement of intent....

......I haven't seen a fee mentioned but suspect this lad won't come cheap. He can't have been a main target unless we are having to wait until other clubs have done their business for fear of being gazumped. I know our transfer dealings are like a game of chess, it would be good if we can make this one happen.

Is anyone else unable to shake the feeling that this Yarmolenko link is a self-perpetuating guff cloud?

That usually ends up being the case when we're linked with a player that gave us a schooling in Europe.

Please, guys, help me believe.

If this Yarmolenko thing is genuine and based soley on seeing him rip us a new one last season, my concern is (and this is my glass half empty mentality) why have we got to the last 2 weeks of the transfer window and no one has snapped him up yet. Just prepping my self for when he doesn't sign and we can all say "he wasn't the right character for the dressing room and we dodged a bullet"

Yamrs would be AMAZING, id consider the window a huge success if it came off.

i do worry about stones now, even though we said not for sale. if a concrete 35m bid came in...i think everyone would take a step back and "consider"

If this Yarmolenko thing is genuine and based soley on seeing him rip us a new one last season, my concern is (and this is my glass half empty mentality) why have we got to the last 2 weeks of the transfer window and no one has snapped him up yet. Just prepping my self for when he doesn't sign and we can all say "he wasn't the right character for the dressing room and we dodged a bullet"
It's not a lack of interest. It seems their chairman is very fussy and hard to do business with.

Trying to get blood out of a stone etc.

For that reason alone this will be very difficult especially with two weeks of the window left.

Mirallas would never move to Ukraine, and neither would anyone with half a brain. That's why money may not necessarily be the Dynamo's chairman number one priority, as he will only be able to attract Ukraine based players with the money, and Yamolenko is probably the Ukraines best player and practically irreplaceable. He will still go for about 25 million Euros imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back