Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirallas would never move to Ukraine, and neither would anyone with half a brain. That's why money may not necessarily be the Dynamo's chairman number one priority, as he will only be able to attract Ukraine based players with the money, and Yamolenko is probably the Ukraines best player and practically irreplaceable. He will still go for about 25 million Euros imo.
With 10 months on his contract?

It really would be an incredible signing, a real coup just like when we signed Lukaku + a major statement of intent.

Yarmolenko--Barkley--Mirallas

Behind Rom with Deulofeu off the bench...would also hope to see another rotation added to Deulofeu once Pienaar and McGeady are off the books.

Quite honestly if Yarmolenko adjusts to the league and a lot of things go our way that front 4 i think is not only able to get us top 4 but consistently improve as well.

Fingers crossed. Very exciting.

It appears to be genuine this..interest I mean. Buzzz

Yamrs would be AMAZING, id consider the window a huge success if it came off.

i do worry about stones now, even though we said not for sale. if a concrete 35m bid came in...i think everyone would take a step back and "consider"

meant Yarms, as in Yarmelenks, as in Yarmolenko

sorry..it is a monday morning

Flagged.

On topic:
Just over two weeks to go to bring in three players. Hopefully they are of the quality we need.

With 10 months on his contract?

I think so, yes. The Dynamo chairman would love to have Yarmolenko for another year, especially with them being in the Champions League, the money is less important to him, and I don't think he would lose much sleep about losing him on a free if he stayed another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back