Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, yes. The Dynamo chairman would love to have Yarmolenko for another year, especially with them being in the Champions League, the money is less important to him, and I don't think he would lose much sleep about losing him on a free if he stayed another year.
He should buy are club and follow him over

If Stoke can sign Shaqiri then anything is possible.....

However, I'd be amazed if we pulled this one off.
Me too. Haven't really seen anything to make me think it'll happen to be honest.

All we're read is "considering" and "joined the hunt for".

We've seen all that jazz all summer long and nothing seems to have even got remotely close on anything.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...everton-transfer-rumours-blues-battle-9869556

Everton transfer rumours: Blues battle for Huddlestone, Danish defender speaks out on interest from Premier League clubs

Everton have been linked with a move for Hull midfielder Tom Huddlestone, with reports this morning claiming the Blues will do battle for the midfielder's signature.

Tigers boss Steve Bruce admitted at the weekend that there are lilkely to be more departures at Hull, and Everton are said to be a potential destination for both Huddlestone and Egyptian star Ahmed Elmohamady.

"We have lost 14 players and brought in five or six but the transfer window is still three weeks away,” Bruce said.

“I’ve had enquiries from 15 clubs about players.

“It’s no secret they have buy-outs (clauses). There’s three weeks to go, I hope we can hold on to them but if I was a betting man I would be betting against it.”

Hull are back in the Championship after suffering relegation from the Premier League last season

Just heard a rumour that Yarmolenko is coming. I am full of so much unbridled hope. And Everton rarely disappoints, so I am going to go out on a limb here and cry :

RISE LIKE A SALMON YARMOLENKO!!!

Am I the only one thats not that keen on Yarmolenko.
I agree he is a great player but I am not that sure he is what we need. Our biggest problem is that we struggle to break down teams that sit back. Against these teams we need a technically brilliant player who can play in tight spaces and pick a pass. A Pienaar or a Silva type. Yarmolenko is more of a Mirallas type- good dribbler and shooter but really best when played on the counter attack. Mirallas massively struggles playing against the teams that sit down and I think Yarmolenko will too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back