Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard a rumour that Yarmolenko is coming. I am full of so much unbridled hope. And Everton rarely disappoints, so I am going to go out on a limb here and cry :

RISE LIKE A SALMON YARMOLENKO!!!
New source or been asleep for last 2 days pal?
I fear we are just been used a pawn by agents to get him a bigger deal elsewhere.
Best approach is it won't happen n if it does its a bonus.

im a fan of Huddlestone, one of the best long passers, excellent technique, but why oh why are we getting linked with him and song??

we really have a over supply of these CM players
I suppose the answer to that is we will probably be losing 4 of the older broken ones next summer

Gibson
Osman
Pienaar
Barry?

and it seems to be one of the few positions that we're not finding the talent in at Youth level

I suppose the answer to that is we will probably be losing 4 of the older broken ones next summer

Gibson
Osman
Pienaar
Barry?

and it seems to be one of the few positions that we're not finding the talent in at Youth level

haha i think you could be right, at any one point, all four can retire in year

Am I the only one thats not that keen on Yarmolenko.
I agree he is a great player but I am not that sure he is what we need. Our biggest problem is that we struggle to break down teams that sit back. Against these teams we need a technically brilliant player who can play in tight spaces and pick a pass. A Pienaar or a Silva type. Yarmolenko is more of a Mirallas type- good dribbler and shooter but really best when played on the counter attack. Mirallas massively struggles playing against the teams that sit down and I think Yarmolenko will too.
Yes mate. You're the only one.

Saw this lad in the U21 tournament in the summer. Rarely have I ever loved a player so much at first sight. Like an elegant Viking warrior. Absolutely enormous, marauds forward and a really cultured left foot. I would imagine there is a good chance that if you did a DNA test, a lot of the residents of today's York would be distantly related to him. His ancestors were clearly at the top of the "big, massive, scary mofo" gene pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back