Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, yes. The Dynamo chairman would love to have Yarmolenko for another year, especially with them being in the Champions League, the money is less important to him, and I don't think he would lose much sleep about losing him on a free if he stayed another year.

Plus as Konoplynka showed waiting till his contract ran out wouldn't actually save the buying club much money over buying him now, Seville reported as paying around 15m all told

Arteta was on 75k a week about seven years ago, long before the bumper new TV deals. I find it hard to believe that Yarmolenko is getting paid that much at Dynamo.

my hope is that the amount of media attention focusing on evertons lack of spending, plus the slant removed that we had during the moyes era of it being sign of a well run club doing it on a shoestring, could actually force the board to shell out money this summer to divert attention from whats being done wrong, all credit to the people protesting and pushing the facts on this if thats the case.

we will spend 20-25m this summer guaranteed

Forget about the Shaqiri fume, this is going to be an ATOMIC type fume when Yarmolenko does not sign, comon guys you should know by know until we see them paraded in an Everton shirt just take the rumours with a pinch of salt

dblzaxuJe00NnCRgeMCZ-q2ujwwNZmNuQikJhBSoY4Z9N1i2Tjj9CZueC6aZrBujR3SAQ2-QWheDSIJRBIQWvNQKyXUvznUswN64z3d5SSl0OgJ0ODYFYjG63PwglvC7mN1343pwhmENw1j4BR8UKFQ8EVNqfNj8QaRrSLvEAQw8QxHVFA=w485-h303-nc

Yar man.

Forget about the Shaqiri fume, this is going to be an ATOMIC type fume when Yarmolenko does not sign, comon guys you should know by know until we see them paraded in an Everton shirt just take the rumours with a pinch of salt
I think people are taking it with a punch of salt at this point. Even the most naive of evertonians knows that we don't sign most of the players we're linked with.

It would be boss though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back