Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
O'Keefe is following his actual agent on twitter as well (yes I am a bad stalker)

30a8f1b5455a7debe6b92bd970d4a0ae.jpg
I expect this is the club "looking active" in response to unrest - and doubt we are seriously in for him.
I hope I'm wrong - but we have seen this kind of thing before.

......I haven't seen a fee mentioned but suspect this lad won't come cheap. He can't have been a main target unless we are having to wait until other clubs have done their business for fear of being gazumped. I know our transfer dealings are like a game of chess, it would be good if we can make this one happen.

Found this on another site...the bit about a swap with Mirallas is interesting...

Friday Andrey Yarmolenko had a meeting with the famous agent Vadim Chablis.
Our sources tell us that, on the basis of the meeting Шаблии went to Liverpool, where you will be prompted services динамовца local "Эвертону". Our sources tell us that the results of this meeting Shаbliy went to Liverpool, which Piet services to local Dynamo "Evertоn". The club is not particularly unfortunately for transfers in the summer season and have the resources for such a purchase. This club is not adopt spend on transfers which in the summer season, and have the resources for such purchases.

On the other hand, whether or not this is sufficient resources, to persuade the leadership "Dynamo" leave from their leader before the start of the League champions? On the other hand, is this enough resources to соnvinсe management "Dinаmо" to part with their leader before the start of the Champions League? How long will it take to do this? How to do this? 25 million euros, 30? 25 Euros will be charged on a sideline, 30?

Besides that, the media wrote about the possible exchange of Send to a friend on the concerned were unaware Kevin Миральяса from the same "Slicker". Earlier, the media wrоte about a possible exchange Yаrmоlenkо Belgian Kevin Mirаllаs from the same "Evertоn"

Found this on another site...the bit about a swap with Mirallas is interesting...

Friday Andrey Yarmolenko had a meeting with the famous agent Vadim Chablis.
Our sources tell us that, on the basis of the meeting Шаблии went to Liverpool, where you will be prompted services динамовца local "Эвертону". Our sources tell us that the results of this meeting Shаbliy went to Liverpool, which Piet services to local Dynamo "Evertоn". The club is not particularly unfortunately for transfers in the summer season and have the resources for such a purchase. This club is not adopt spend on transfers which in the summer season, and have the resources for such purchases.

On the other hand, whether or not this is sufficient resources, to persuade the leadership "Dynamo" leave from their leader before the start of the League champions? On the other hand, is this enough resources to соnvinсe management "Dinаmо" to part with their leader before the start of the Champions League? How long will it take to do this? How to do this? 25 million euros, 30? 25 Euros will be charged on a sideline, 30?

Besides that, the media wrote about the possible exchange of Send to a friend on the concerned were unaware Kevin Миральяса from the same "Slicker". Earlier, the media wrоte about a possible exchange Yаrmоlenkо Belgian Kevin Mirаllаs from the same "Evertоn"

He only just signed a new contract...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back