Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't care how much they offer now, just keep hold. I also don't care for whatever array of players we'd have lined up with the money brought in for him, just keep hold.

I do agree, but I think we will blink first.

Maybe, but it's worth having a go to demand more money.

As I say, we don't have to sell and neither should we want to sell.

Nevermind that it would be a bad idea for the player.

Make the mistake he made against Watford, and he might not see the pitch for a month.

He needs regular first team football to play for England next summer.

Absolutely agree on the bit about his mistake.

The England bit I couldn't care less.

£40m is literally nothing to Chelsea, they could spend £40m on a flop and be alright, nevermind spending it on one of the best young cbs in the world who is English. If we do sell it has to be astronomical.
But don't.

Turning down £40m for Stones would be madness in my opinion. I think he's class but he's gonna end there and we could improve the team as a whole. I'm not saying I want to sell but I could understand from a business view if we do.

I'd like to think thatll happen but, with Yarmalenko, Harlestone and others in our sights maybe it's the only way we'll get them

Or or... we could use the money we obviously already have to bring in one or two players and leave the transfer window with our dignity in tact and not a reputation as a selling club instead.

Just a thought!

Finding the whole thing hilarious now really - if I were in charge at Everton, I'd have put Chelsea's phone number on ignore now and only reply if the answering machine message uses the words "fifty" and "million". It's obvious what we should be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back