Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to believe Tubey, but they've yet to show me.

upload_2015-8-18_12-13-35.webp

Disagree. Fairly sure we'll spend another £15m net personally. I don't think it'll be three players, but I'm expecting two - a centre half and a playmaker of sorts.
Agree. It is looking like we are in a poker game here and RM is going to wait til the end of the window to flush out the bargains.
Apparently Manure are quoting £12m for Evans (FFS!!). So, I guess part of the strategy is to wait it out knowing that the big clubs want and need to get players off their books.

Agree. It is looking like we are in a poker game here and RM is going to wait til the end of the window to flush out the bargains.
Apparently Manure are quoting £12m for Evans (FFS!!). So, I guess part of the strategy is to wait it out knowing that the big clubs want and need to get players off their books.

We won't buy Jonny Evans, as we're not a League 1 club.

Just how wank are the Daily Star like? Quoting this "The Wales skipper is under contract at the Liberty Stadium for another three years and is valued at £10m," says the paper.

Even though Monk has said himself £25m.

Arrrgghhhh I need my rumour fix...

Just give me a little something to keep me going till lunch when Twitter fires up.

Just making something up...ANYTHING!!

We've bid just over £14m for Yarmolenko, we're in discussions with the Kiev board at the moment - politics over their in regards to club stature play a role beyond the fee.

We've met with the players agent in London last week, all agreed with the player. As soon as fee agreed and permission given for the transfer, things will move quick.

We're also still looking at Van Dijk - Celtic asking for more than we value him at, so we're playing chicken with the transfer deadline on that one.

We won't buy Jonny Evans, as we're not a League 1 club.
Personally, I think that he is OK but the main point I was making was more general - that some clubs are quoting inflated prices and if some mug is willing to pay then they are happy. As the deadline approaches, you'd imagine that they will lower their price to offload wages and a squad member. Same might go for Lennon (and others).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back