Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

We've bid just over £14m for Yarmolenko, we're in discussions with the Kiev board at the moment - politics over their in regards to club stature play a role beyond the fee.

We've met with the players agent in London last week, all agreed with the player. As soon as fee agreed and permission given for the transfer, things will move quick.

We're also still looking at Van Dijk - Celtic asking for more than we value him at, so we're playing chicken with the transfer deadline on that one.

Don't mock me Tubey, that was yesterday's fix. I need something new.

Everyday my tolerance to this gets stronger and stronger. I don't even care if Van Dijk does take free kicks while sketching plans of a new space ship that cures cancer any more.

I WANT MESSI GETTING PRINCE RUPERTS TOWER TATTOED ON HIS TODGER...I WANT RONALDOS MIDDLE NAME TO BE ALAN HARPER...OR NEUER TO BE SPOTTED IN A TESCOS EXPRESS IN ALLERTON BUY A PACK OF EVERTON MINTS...

Won't somebody just make something up.

It won't let me private message you!!

Doh! So close...

Is it good news? Or cause for SONIC FUME!!!!

sonic%20boom.webp

Everyday my tolerance to this gets stronger and stronger. I don't even care if Van Dijk does take free kicks while sketching plans of a new space ship that cures cancer any more.

I WANT MESSI GETTING PRINCE RUPERTS TOWER TATTOED ON HIS TODGER...I WANT RONALDOS MIDDLE NAME TO BE ALAN HARPER...OR NEUER TO BE SPOTTED IN A TESCOS EXPRESS IN ALLERTON BUY A PACK OF EVERTON MINTS...

Chantome. £4 million. All but done

Everton have made a £12m bid for Lazio centre-half Stefan de Vrij.

Joined last summer but is tempted by a move to England, with Lazio tempted on a quick profit turnaround for the 23-year-old.

We've bid just over £14m for Yarmolenko, we're in discussions with the Kiev board at the moment - politics over their in regards to club stature play a role beyond the fee.

We've met with the players agent in London last week, all agreed with the player. As soon as fee agreed and permission given for the transfer, things will move quick.

We're also still looking at Van Dijk - Celtic asking for more than we value him at, so we're playing chicken with the transfer deadline on that one.
I've just got a lob on. I'm talking of Bryan Oviedo at Old Trafford proportions here.

Tubey? Don't mess with me here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back