Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards to the Evans rumour , people on here say we won't sell Stones because Martinez has said he's not for sale and he's not a liar, well if we sign Evans after Martinez said we are not interested in signing him will this make him a liar, so making what he said about Stones harder to believe

Or or... we could use the money we obviously already have to bring in one or two players and leave the transfer window with our dignity in tact and not a reputation as a selling club instead.

Just a thought!

Finding the whole thing hilarious now really - if I were in charge at Everton, I'd have put Chelsea's phone number on ignore now and only reply if the answering machine message uses the words "fifty" and "million". It's obvious what we should be doing.
or 70 million 70 million!

I've just got a lob on. I'm talking of Bryan Oviedo at Old Trafford proportions here.

Tubey? Don't mess with me here !!

Don't do it to yourself mate, it's can only end like this
Dawson_Crying.gif

I wouldn't even get out of bed for a £4m rumour for a French international Ffs..

I'll file that one under 'Must do better'

Breel Embolo from Basel incoming. £7 million up front, rising to £12 million over the duration of the contract. Elstone gone skiing with him and his agent to try to tie up the deal!

Any better mate?

EDIT: It's off. Elstone twisted his knee at the top of the slope and Mark Hughes was waiting at the bottom ready to sign him up. Gone to Stoke lads ffs!

Despite Martinez saying Stones is not for sale, we all know deep down that every player has their price.

What do you think the club would accept for Stones?

Take into account the Barnsley sell on clause and David Luiz went for £50m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back