Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think we'd sell Nessi if a serious bid came in, probably anything over £6mil. But if not he's a very useful player to have and I'd still keep him unless it was a decent offer.

If we did land Yarmolenko then he'd not get a sniff of a starting berth. So maybe the timing of his comments are no real surprise as he's not the type to want to rot in the reserves.

i love naisy, classic example of someone who plays with his heart. runs harder than ALL our players, challenges every 50/50

how many times has he saved our ass

Naismith is valuable for his strong personality and character (I read that in a Martinez voice), you can never have enough good honest professionals, especially when we have a pool of very talented young players. He is a good role model, even if he isn't the best player.

Naismith is valuable for his strong personality and character (I read that in a Martinez voice), you can never have enough good honest professionals, especially when we have a pool of very talented young players. He is a good role model, even if he isn't the best player.
Naisey also offers as much of an emergency Plan B as we're going to get (15mins to go, throw him on with Rom and Kone and lob as many balls into the box as you can).

sorry a Martinez voice would say phenomenal personality and character not strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back