Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say naisy hasn't scored important goals, i can name a few situations off the top of my head:

Vs Chelsea, Fulham, Lille, Arsenal, Swansea & City

Reckon today's the day for some solid Yarmo information?

See, I also want get carried away, but am trying to be sensible.

Not sure I'm trying hard enough......
Whenever I feel as though I'm getting carried away by the thought of a potential new signing.I repeat the name Fabrizio Ravanelli three times, and it all goes away

I imagine nobody has ever seen Mori play and is just winding people up or something, he's probably boss but needs some work.

If we are talking about naisy leaving then i Wish we'd get rid of Gibson, waste of space

Yarmo's agent has just accepted a shed load of friend requests from Blues. We might be about to get our next flight tracker moment.
I seen something saying he never had a agent and was quoted last year confirming this?
It was on here somewhere or Twitter.
Hope we sign him though would make a massive difference Would be star man for sure
---------Lukaku--------
Kev-----Barkley-----Yarm

Looks good on paper!

I seen something saying he never had a agent and was quoted last year confirming this?
It was on here somewhere or Twitter.
Hope we sign him though would make a massive difference Would be star man for sure
---------Lukaku--------
Kev Barkley. Yarm

Looks good on paper!

He employed the same lad Lukaku has about a year ago, and has since picked up another guy in the last few months to get a move this window. It's this second guy who's been linking Everton articles on his FB and now befriending a stack of Blues.

Our transfer sagas are dead weird, aren't they?

He employed the same lad Lukaku has about a year ago, and has since picked up another guy in the last few months to get a move this window. It's this second guy who's been linking Everton articles on his FB and now befriending a stack of Blues.

Our transfer sagas are dead weird, aren't they?
Oh right never knew that. If this second guy is his agent then hopefully it's positive signs of having blues follow him on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back