Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't remember people thinking he was cack when he scored against Chelsea, R/S, Arsenal , and City !
Mind you I do think he squanders possession to easily trying a quick pass that doesn't come off.
Still I'd keep him this year

I would us him as an impact sub when we are chasing a game, and as a centre forward not a number 10.
Similar thing to Rom, don't get him involved in play, don't pass to him, just let him run around pull defenders away or try and get into goalscoring positions, THEN give him the ball to slot

Have we already covered that Kanchelski's son has been tweeting about the Yarmolenko deal?

Nothing to it really, just saying his dad - if asked - would have highly recommended signing for Everton

Osman & McGeady I definitely wouldn't sell till we had experienced alternatives. Gibson and Pienaar I'll agree are pretty dead.
Fair enough, i do love Pienaar - just seems to be picking up niggling injuries every 1/2 games he plays for us atm. A shame really, but he does get kicked a lot during games! We need a like for like replacement for him.

McGeady is a bit of a myth but i guess in case of injuries it makes sense to have him on the books

I seen something saying he never had a agent and was quoted last year confirming this?
It was on here somewhere or Twitter.
Hope we sign him though would make a massive difference Would be star man for sure
---------Lukaku--------
Kev-----Barkley-----Yarm

Looks good on paper!
Barkley needs to play deeper.

I'd sooner

Mirallas-----Yarmolenko-----Deulofeu

Behind Rom - with Kev and Yarmolenko switching and sharing those two roles as necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back