Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
English "Everton" has made a formal offer of Kiev "Dynamo" for the transfer of attacking midfielder Andriy Yarmolenko.

The club sent to the office of "Dynamo" the fax with an offer of 20 million euros for the purchase of the contract Yarmolenko. It is noted that the representatives of the Liverpool club ready in the coming days to formalize a deal.

Taken from a Russian/Ukraine news site.

Got to love the way we do business. 'Faxing' a bid over. Just have to wait for their telegram back now.

Barkley needs to play deeper.

I'd sooner

Mirallas-----Yarmolenko-----Deulofeu

Behind Rom - with Kev and Yarmolenko switching and sharing those two roles as necessary

Or 4-3-3 with Mirallas-Lukaku-Yarmolenko up front. Would create space on the wings to our full backs. Good to have options, there will be injures (hamstrings) and Martinez wants to set up the team differently depending on the opposition.

I have no idea how he'd fit into the team (or rather how we fit him, Kev, Ross etc all into the team) but at this point I'm so starved of quality signings that I'm desperate for us to sign him.

He's clearly quality, and ultimately, I like it when Everton sign quality players. It doesn't happen as often as it should!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back