Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With yesterday's news, I can't see Gibson ever playing for us again. If found guilty they'll throw the book at him. Will he need replacing or are we ok?

All the spurs interest to me looks like it's just re-hashed articles from sometime last month. Our links and talk seems more legit, think the papers are just trying to up-the-anti and claim they are still involved.

That's my 2 cents ;)

If he did join I think he'd take Kone's place on that right flank when we play that formation. Hopefully if we play our usual 4231 Cleverley could replace Barry and we'd have Yarm on the LW. Would be a great signing if we could get him. Does make you wonder though Mirallas, Deulofeu, Mcgeady, Pienaar, Osman, Naismith, Barkley, Cleverley, Yarmolenko, Kone all seemingly competing for three spots. There must be some exits.

Imagine us signing Yarmolenko, van Dijk and Lennon before transfer season ends. We might just stay at 5th position 'till the end of the season, in that case!

All the spurs interest to me looks like it's just re-hashed articles from sometime last month. Our links and talk seems more legit, think the papers are just trying to up-the-anti and claim they are still involved.

That's my 2 cents ;)

EverTon buying Yarmolenko for a decent price without selling Stones goes against everything the media wish to portray us as. Therefore their logic dictates he must be off to one of the big 6. Everton can't have nice things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back