Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need a squad, naismith is a guy who can come in after a couple of attacking injuries and score important goals. every squad needs that. i agree with getting rid of a couple of fringe players if we need to trim the wage budget but we really don't have an abundance of backup anywhere.

he's fairly valuable for me and what would we do with an extra £4m so to speak?

I seen something saying he never had a agent and was quoted last year confirming this?
It was on here somewhere or Twitter.
Hope we sign him though would make a massive difference Would be star man for sure
---------Lukaku--------
Kev-----Barkley-----Yarm

Looks good on paper!

Barkley needs to play deeper.

I'd sooner

Mirallas-----Yarmolenko-----Deulofeu

Behind Rom - with Kev and Yarmolenko switching and sharing those two roles as necessary

Er... lads?

Kone?

Any updates gentlemen? From what i can see Mori is pretty nailed on at the moment despite playing for River Plate on Monday night. Seems a decent player but big ask to come across and translate.

Anyway, where we are with the not so Jargolenko?

English "Everton" has made a formal offer of Kiev "Dynamo" for the transfer of attacking midfielder Andriy Yarmolenko.

The club sent to the office of "Dynamo" the fax with an offer of 20 million euros for the purchase of the contract Yarmolenko. It is noted that the representatives of the Liverpool club ready in the coming days to formalize a deal.

Taken from a Russian/Ukraine news site.

English "Everton" has made a formal offer of Kiev "Dynamo" for the transfer of attacking midfielder Andriy Yarmolenko.

The club sent to the office of "Dynamo" the fax with an offer of 20 million euros for the purchase of the contract Yarmolenko. It is noted that the representatives of the Liverpool club ready in the coming days to formalize a deal.

Taken from a Russian/Ukraine news site.
Na not happening, some random twitter ITK said he was told last night by someone "inside everton" that its not happening, deal off again lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back