Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their academy will always be a waste of time and money. The demands on them mean that they'd never hand over sufficient game time for a young player to develop quickly enough to help a manager out - for that reason the manager will always reach for the cheque book.

Liverpool's policy at the moment is to strip away whatever comes through at Southampton.

Yep and their 'academy products' (Sterling, Ibe) are just players poached from other club's academies

If we sign this guy after they refused to sell him to Stoke for being too small-time I think we can all finally put the long dark Shaqiri period behind us once and for all.

As someone who's seen Shaqiri play a good amount, I would rather sign Yarmolenko.

Would have loved to sign Shaqiri, mind, but Yarmolenko is the better player right now and seems less of a risk.

I told you it was tosh

I know mate, just messing around.

Just think about this for a moment though - someone out there has consciously decided to go out of his way to make a fake account about a BT Sport journalist nobody has heard of, for no reason whatsoever.

What a world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back