Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if we'll still sign another striker if we get Yarmolenko. Get the feeling he could cover there quite handily if need be. I think if we got Yarmolenko and kept Stones I'd be happy with not getting another striker in.

I know mate, just messing around.

Just think about this for a moment though - someone out there has consciously decided to go out of his way to make a fake account about a BT Sport journalist nobody has heard of, for no reason whatsoever.

What a world we live in.

mate John Aldridge gets paid to write a column and for his interviews, really, really, let that sink in, just for a moment, the world is finished

Wonder if we'll still sign another striker if we get Yarmolenko. Get the feeling he could cover there quite handily if need be. I think if we got Yarmolenko and kept Stones I'd be happy with not getting another striker in.

If we go Yarms and Fumes More, I'd be very surprised if anyone else came in without outgoings.

If you go down to finch farm today you're in for a big suprise,
If you go down to finch farm today with bobby unveiling his prize,
with Roberto and Bill welcoming the bloke
Mark Hughes comes in and takes him to Stoke
Today's the day Evertonians lose their heaaaaads

If we go Yarms and Fumes More, I'd be very surprised if anyone else came in without outgoings.

Would we need anyone else?

Given Galloway and Browning stepping up, Kone potentially being useful, Del and Cleverley providing depth, I don't see too many weaknesses. Browning can cover RB.

Note: I've accepted that we're not signing a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back