Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't like Liverpool?
Only my opinion as I say.
Id say you have nailed it mate, ive travelled a lot and a capital city has never been my favourite place in a country, there are always more interesting places with better people, appreciated by more discerning minds, anyone disagreeing is most likely a soft southern beaut

Bit of a pointless discussion to have on a forum of a team based in Liverpool to be honest mate.

However, if we were actually in for him, had Everton been in London it's pretty obvious he'd have picked us over West Ham.
Pointless discussion?

If this was stopped the forum would implode. He gave his opinion on the city. What was wrong with that?

I mean, I know we're not quite the metropolis that is Southampton, but we try our best.

soz abar us like

Pointless discussion?

If this was stopped the forum would implode. He gave his opinion on the city. What was wrong with that?

I mean, I know we're not quite the metropolis that is Southampton, but we try our best.

soz abar us like

You know I hate it here mate.

As I say. Pointless discussion where I'd be badly outnumbered.

No fume about Shaqiri joining Shalke? Rembering back to the reaction when he'd joined Stoke a few weeks back !!

Now .....Wijnaldum to Skunks. I think he'll be outstanding and will sell to PSG or Bayern in 18months or be a Ben Arfa type figure. Overhyped and not all that. Kinda covered my bases there !!

Losing out to london for a player we probably told wouldn't be first choice isn't any cause for alarm. It is when we start losing out to Stoke and Swansea for our top transfer targets that we need to panic...
that's the main thing for me mate, it's most likely because he'll be 1st choice there and a backup here. If he was content being a backup he would've just stayed at Juve

Think now it's time to move in for shaqiri as Stoke took their time with it! Think he would be quality, can pretty much play striker, CAM, winger, and even seen him play CM, so let's hope!

Stoke didnt take to long. Shaqiri was just ignoring them.
Imagine mark hughes whatsapping shaqiri and see's a tick to say hes received and just sitting there waiting for a reply

Hello?
Xeridan you there?
Dunno if your busy but do u wanna play for stoke?
Helloooooooo?
You there?
Well screw you then ya swiss cheese mo fo!

No fume about Shaqiri joining Shalke? Rembering back to the reaction when he'd joined Stoke a few weeks back !!

Now .....Wijnaldum to Skunks. I think he'll be outstanding and will sell to PSG or Bayern in 18months or be a Ben Arfa type figure. Overhyped and not all that. Kinda covered my bases there !!
Schalke are much bigger than Stoke plus I think it's clear since he rejected Liverpool in January he really just doesn't want to play in the premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back