Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not, I hope the lad does well, I'm just reflecting and analysing the context, I have justifiable concerns I feel, hopefully invalid ones.

Nah mate both were gash. Let's be honest he hasn't proven he can sign a good defensive player, hence my concern.
He was in for stonea first, Galloway looks a fantastic one for the future and holgate was a stand out in the mini derby, Alcaraz withstanding, he's done okay bringing in cb for us

*dont know if I've used withstanding properly there, but you get the jist

He was in for stonea first, Galloway looks a fantastic one for the future and holgate was a stand out in the mini derby, Alcaraz withstanding, he's done okay bringing in cb for us

*dont know if I've used withstanding properly there, but you get the jist

Fair play, I'll accept Galloway in mitigation - still a ways to go for me, but good potential.

Due to problem with Malbec and technology ignorance, I am unable to post link.

El pais is one of two most important papers of Uruguay and their sports section called ovación digital says that this leandro rodriguez kid has signed. They report facts not rumours. Normally.
yeah seems to be pretty much confirmed now that, flying in for his medical so should be signed by tomorrow.

Probably the most 'interesting' signing of the martinez era so far.

Why do you think Mori is only just getting into the national setup now + why was he getting "dogs abuse" earlier in his career = late developer or...?

This leandro rodriguez chap, in the news saying hes signed/signed is it mentioned if hes rated in Uruguay or also a random player?

Due to problem with Malbec and technology ignorance, I am unable to post link.

El pais is one of two most important papers of Uruguay and their sports section called ovación digital says that this leandro rodriguez kid has signed. They report facts not rumours. Normally.

Why do you think Mori is only just getting into the national setup now + why was he getting "dogs abuse" earlier in his career = late developer or...?

This leandro rodriguez chap, in the news saying hes signed/signed is it mentioned if hes rated in Uruguay or also a random player?
Good question.
Funes Mori. .....
Late developer. Think Seamus.

A lot of his football development was in the USA after his family emigrated. Hid football education would have been faster if he had stayed here, He no sooner broke into river team and he picked up a pretty serious knee injury. He had Ballanta ahead of him too.

probably did not even help coming from Mendoza.

Sabella did not throw out international debuts the way Maradona did, Martino even less so.

He is only Argentine to break into the new international set up since copa America.

There is something about the lad, he just does not fit easily in your standardised box.

He needs time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back