Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming Mori, yarmolenko and Rodriguez sign, the squad will be numbering nearly 30 players! Surely one or two may leave?

Mcgeady, Gibson maybe, with Lennon coming in?

Be nice to go into the last few days of the window with all our major business done, Lennon being a deadline day bonus

I'm not, I hope the lad does well, I'm just reflecting and analysing the context, I have justifiable concerns I feel, hopefully invalid ones.

Nah mate both were gash. Let's be honest he hasn't proven he can sign a good defensive player, hence my concern.

Brendan Galloway ?
Early days like, but I'd be amazed if he didn't turn out to be at least good.

Edit : ignore this, already been covered

Jesus, ok mate, I bet everyone inclusive of maybe Argietoffee has seen him at least five times.

Possibly is world class and who carers because we wasted a summer in this thread and he's a signing and we are desperate for them.

* returns to life.

Medium rare please mate.

Assuming Mori, yarmolenko and Rodriguez sign, the squad will be numbering nearly 30 players! Surely one or two may leave?

Be nice to go into the last few days of the window with all our major business done, Lennon being a deadline day bonus

Is the squad of 25 excluding yoof and u21 players?

Even if we do go into it all business done. We will be pooing ourselves over stones all day

I would try and move on Gibson and Hibbert this window.
Hibbert could go in to the coaching side of things but Gibson needs moving on. Not just due to his DD ban either, as much as I think he is decent when fit it just doesn't happen often enough.
Then either January or next summer, shift on Barry and McGeady.

I would try and move on Gibson and Hibbert this window.
Hibbert could go in to the coaching side of things but Gibson needs moving on. Not just due to his DD ban either, as much as I think he is decent when fit it just doesn't happen often enough.
Then either January or next summer, shift on Barry and McGeady.
Hibbert is going nowhere, ever. He's part of the furniture. Same goes for Ossie.
If we cut links with Gibbo it'll be bad press so I doubt we'll do that. The only players I can see leaving are Pienaar, McGeady and possibly Naismith.

Even if we do go into it all business done. We will be pooing ourselves over stones all day

Hmmm yeah, the arteta deadline day was horrible to watch. Nothing worse than seeing opposition fans chanting your own players name!!

I'll be swerving it if all our incoming business is done.

Hibbert is going nowhere, ever. He's part of the furniture. Same goes for Ossie.
If we cut links with Gibbo it'll be bad press so I doubt we'll do that. The only players I can see leaving are Pienaar, McGeady and possibly Naismith.

Nah, just be a one or two dau wonder. Everton just need to make a strong word about not tolerating that sort of criminal behaviour.

1) Martinez hasn't proven to me he can sign a defender.

2) I think in a contempory sense Argentina are relatively poor at the back and this lad struggles to get a cap.

3) He has never played in the PL and Its an if as to whether he can.

4) Despite Peoppe claiming they watch river plate every week, I would say there is no one on this forum who has watched him play over 5 times - if they are being truthful, so generally no body knows anything about him bar googling him and you tubeing him.

And you saw Seamus play how many times before he arrived?
And John Stones.
Oh, and Mo Besic.
And come to think of it how many full international caps and premier league appearances did Rooney and Barkley have before they burst onto the scene?

Why is it that any good player has to have had a shed load of experience before he can be considered good? Surely, all the gems start somewhere. Pele was 17 when he played in his first World Cup and ripped a few arses....and strangely he came from a no-mark South American League.....ditto Ardilles and Ricky Villa.

All about opinions I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back