Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defo. But my post and Evertony's were more to do with the relative quality of the South American leagues compared to 40 or 60 years ago.

....yep, times change and their best players follow the money to better leagues. That's what Mori is doing. I accept your point, though, that it is more difficult to judge at that standard.

Assuming Mori, yarmolenko and Rodriguez sign, the squad will be numbering nearly 30 players! Surely one or two may leave?

Mcgeady, Gibson maybe, with Lennon coming in?

Be nice to go into the last few days of the window with all our major business done, Lennon being a deadline day bonus

think i counted 27, but that is including Hibbert, Osman, Pienaar, McAleny and Gibson. Their game time will be very minimal, maybe not even playing at all.

Could see Naismith (5m) and maybe McGeady (3m) though. But don't really think there is much value to the others.

....yep, times change and their best players follow the money to better leagues. That's what Mori is doing. I accept your point, though, that it is more difficult to judge at that standard.
The whole talent drain in South America probably deserves a thread of its own.

Can any Spanish speakers give the gist of this interview -

http://www.tenfield.com.uy/leandro-...y-muchas-diferencias-entre-almada-y-carrasco/

I believe this is Leandro talking about moving to play in the UK

His accent is really strong, but here is the gist of it.

They(Everton), have provided me with an apartment and car, and I will sign a contract for 4 years.

This is my dream to play for a big club in the premier league, and I will fight for my place in the first team.

My immediate goals are to snap Henderson in half and do a turd on the grave of his grand parents, then god willing I will make the big love with some orange women, and spend my afternoons sleeping.

I have heard of the famous Park End and can't wait to play in front of them, the street end wools can go and suck Brendan Rodgers girlfriends bellend.

I'm setting myself up for ridicule here but I will be a bit gutted if we get rid of Naismith. No he is never going to be the most gifted of footballers but he's such a handy option from the bench if we need to try something different. How often does he pop up with an important goal.

That being said I don't think he will go, just reading a few comments on here of people who are hoping we ship him out.

Anyway, signings, yeah?

Yarmolenko is starting the cup game

746118ff1a3bad66cb037cc8ebd440fc.png

Look at the chat official Dynamo youtube

a comforting way to interpret buying an anonymous mystery discount Uruguayan is that the money for going all in on Yarmolenko will come from saving on what was budgeted for that position (as opposed to pay-a-200%-premium-for-not-ceasing-to-be-English Austin) rather than from selling Stones. it is obviously impossible to know for sure what will happen to Stones just yet, but to the very limited extent that media mutterings, "understandings" and other assorted nonsense indicate anything, the signs are good that he will stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back