Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope Everton aren't going to waste time on Yarmolenko if Kiev are looking to put a squeeze on over fee or payment schedule.

If they cant tie this up over the weekend they need to move on...quickly.

I sincerely hope Everton aren't going to waste time on Yarmolenko if Kiev are looking to put a squeeze on over fee or payment schedule.

Why this weekend? There's nine days left after this weekend. We've got plenty of time and will have other targets lined up.

Potential chatastrophy this. We'll probs end up with two argies and Lennon and I wont be having this.

Why this weekend? There's nine days left after this weekend. We've got plenty of time and will have other targets lined up.
I dont think we do have plenty of time though. We've had all summer to get a playmaker in and we find ourselves now wasting precious time on Kiev's antics. Martinez cant afford to let this drag out. Ultimatums need to be made. If they dont meet them, we move on to the next target.

This window has been one case of 'nearly there' after another. Quality targets need to be signed sealed and delivered now. By all means scramble round for squad fillers on the final day of the transfer window, but if we're still negotiating for primary targets on that day we are screwed.

I dont think we do have plenty of time though. We've had all summer to get a playmaker in and we find ourselves now wasting precious time on Kiev's antics. Martinez cant afford to let this drag out. Ultimatums need to be made. If they dont meet them, we move on to the next target.

This window has been one case of 'nearly there' after another. Quality targets need to be signed sealed and delivered now. By all means scramble round for squad filler son the final day of the transfer window, but if we're still negotiating for primary targets on that day we are screwed.

But we're not wasting time on Kyiv. He's still their player they have every right to play him.

I think this deal will be wrapped up one way or another by midweek.Hopefully it's positive for us.

Potential chatastrophy this. We'll probs end up with two argies and Lennon and I wont be having this.
It's looking favourite at the moment.

All this 'negotiations' stuff wont cut it. They've had all summer (apparently). Any club like Kiev digging heels in needs walking away from pronto. We do not have the time.

But we're not wasting time on Kyiv. He's still their player they have every right to play him.

I think this deal will be wrapped up one way or another by midweek.Hopefully it's positive for us.

...and if not, we have about five days to sort stuff out...not just a playmaker.

Imo, Everton should walk away now. See how they like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back