Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great. A big pat on the head and a terrible season.

No thanks.

No mate - we don't demorailise our young players and point the way to the exit door, and we compel this crap board to actually spend money rather than 'net spend' our way to oblivion.

I know which route I prefer.

Any of them so long as its to us, what the hell is begovic thing going there good keeper should be playing not sitting on the bench behind one of the best at the moment in the country.

i don't bother saying this line anymore. players seem to be happy picking up a wage by sitting on their arse. let's be honest, most of us on here would happily be paid a lot of money to sit on our arse and do nothing.

Tell me you dont have your head in your hands watching us defending with Stones and Jagielka?
I think you're just chatting wham mate.

Not many better center halves in the league than stones, full stop.

And even then in a few years he'll be the best in the league.

Lot of truth in that Davek , said it weeks ago prior to tonights goings on that we are to easy at the back with those two in tandem , both good but not as a unit.
Do chelsea need a keeper as well . Might soften the blow a bit if he went as well
Carragher spotted that in MNF yesterday. Comparison to Kompany - Mangala was devastating.

Shawcross can defend for sure, not a bad player at all, but he won't improve much more on what he is now. Stones is nothing like the finished article and will continue to improve and in years to come should whizz past the likes of Shawcross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back