Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will go on the end.

Sound. In 12 months, for whatever fee we see fit. Because we're not a selling club, so we'll sell him for what we value his contract at, safe in the knowledge the player cannot afford to go on strike as it balls up his England career - and we're not arsed anyway as he's only on £30k a week and can sit on it in the reserves if he so wishes.

At least that would be the case if we were Liverpool right now, because they actually know what to do in this scenario.

...and how would you go about explaining to someone who isn't an Evertonian how we concede so many goals when we have the England CB alongside Stones?

It's someone else's fault is it?

I told them that we're a very exciting team to watch- get them to buy into the Everton philosophy. Then we can all fume at Stones leaving.

Oh right. He's to blame too.

Thanks. That was my point.
he's hardly ever to blame though? he's literally the best young english center half, and one of the best young players in the world.

we'll agree to disagree but you're mental if you think otherwise mate.

Still waiting for the other two centre halves @davek
Yeah, bear with me mate. It might take me a while coming up with two more defenders who dont dive in slide and fall on their arse and lose most of their headers in the box and are part and parcel of a disastrous centre back partnership.

he's hardly ever to blame though? he's literally the best young english center half, and one of the best young players in the world.

we'll agree to disagree but you're mental if you think otherwise mate.
That's all OTT nonsense. Is he very good FOR HIS AGE? Yes. Is he one of the best defenders in the world? Dont make me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back