Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to stick by Stones no matter what his decision is. He's done well for us and no matter what happens we will have gained from him. Honestly I am tired of the fuming. Everton are just a [Poor language removed] up club but they are our club. They can by Lennon and Evans and I'll cheer for all the players like they had just but Messi and Pique. We need to stick up for our club and our players (including those that want to move on to titles). We are a club and that means the fans are stuck in this mess just as much as the players, manager, and chairman is too. Other than Kenwright there is still a lot to look forward to. We still have some of the best young talent in Europe and to get the best out of them we need to cheer [Poor language removed] loud. No matter how butt hurt we feel.

would selling stones and buying a quality goalkeeper mean we would concede less goals?

cos to me that's still our biggest defensive issue...

cant blame the club for taking £40m.... Can blame them for not having the forsight to do this earlier though.

....unless the club are fully aware as THIS scenario (despite being pre-arranged) portrays the club as having the ambition to want to hold onto him whilst at the same time holding the cards and thereby allowing the bid to increase until it is time for the 'hand in' & a closure. Which is now...

And we'll prob even manage to balls this up as well.

I think you're just chatting wham mate.
Not many better center halves in the league than stones, full stop.

And even then in a few years he'll be the best in the league.

...and how would you go about explaining to someone who isn't an Evertonian how we concede so many goals when we have the England CB alongside Stones?

It's someone else's fault is it?

I'm well aware of that mate. Hence why I'm against it continuing. Don't know about you but I've grown pretty tired of it.
I've been tired of it for years mate, but what can you do when the club will not show ambition to its current players.

We should have made a real attempt at strenghting the squad this summer and that would have been a sign to the players that we really wanted to do something with the team over the next few years.

The in coming transfer situation is shambolic, how can you expect to keep top players if you can't match their ambitions.

I've been tired of it for years mate, but what can you do when the club will not show ambition to its current players.

We should have made a real attempt at strenghting the squad this summer and that would have been a sign to the players that we really wanted to do something with the team over the next few years.

The in coming transfer situation is shambolic, how can you expect to keep top players if you can't match their ambitions.

By refusing transfer requests, whacking stupid fees on their heads and not selling mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back