Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, bear with me mate. It might take me a while coming up with two more defenders who dont dive in slide and fall on their arse and lose most of their headers in the box and are part and parcel of a disastrous centre back partnership.

For christs sake, name them then.

Sell stones for £40,000,000...get £34,000,000
Buy austin for £15
Buy lennon for £5
Buy Evans for £5

And still have £33,975,000 for Yarmalenko and van vilkjkkllklhjjkl

Oooof....hows that for some frag gold !!!

Keep on backing this player mate. Good for you.

He's just stabbed you in the back like, but no matter.
Just because a player leaves everton doesn't make him suddenly crap in my eyes mate, that'd be sad.

And plus i think it has more to do with the board than him anyway.

I will die on this hill:

A third of any potential Stones fee should be invested in signings like the man himself, Galloway, Henen and Holgate. This isn't FM or FIFA, it's the only model I've seen work in other sports that feature a similar handicap.

If the club can find worldclass players, fine. If not, find talent and develop it.

I will die on this hill:

A third of any potential Stones fee should be invested in signings like the man himself, Galloway, Henen and Holgate. This isn't FM or FIFA, it's the only model I've seen work in other sports that feature a similar handicap.

If the club can find worldclass players, fine. If not, find talent and develop it.

You see, this is a great point.

Blows such as this could be softened if the model is akin to Dortmund, Athletico Madrid, Porto etc. Buy cheap, sell high and invest in high class, quality alongside the potential purchases.

Just because a player leaves everton doesn't make him suddenly crap in my eyes mate, that'd be sad.

And plus i think it has more to do with the board than him anyway.
No one's said he's crap. I've said he's part and parcel of a poor defence, which sort of casts doubt on him being the young pretender to Franz Beckenbauer's throne.

I will die on this hill:

Find it. Develop it. Sell it. The everton way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back