Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and how would you go about explaining to someone who isn't an Evertonian how we concede so many goals when we have the England CB alongside Stones?

It's someone else's fault is it?
Do you really think Mourinho would spend 40m on him if he wasn't a class act?

also, gabriel better than stones?...

he's played abar ten games mate.

Williams is bang average, vertonhgan is alright but very inconsistent.

Also, lescott or fonte, what is wrong with you? haha

fonte is about as useful as a used condom and lescott people are remembering the player from nine years ago, he's not the same and he's old useless and crap.

Do you watch football mate, or just stick on SSN and sit on the couch with the iPad, updating this thread.

Gabriel for me is an excellent player now, he will be one of the worlds best without a doubt.

Stones is a good player, but he has miles to go to fulfill his potential, he has bags of it but it's going to be a few years untill he fulfills it, possibly never he leaves.

I think that the club has bided it's time until the end of the window to try and extract the maximum price from Chelsea, just as they did with Fellaini's transfer to United. The player will have been told that he will need to hand in a transfer request though, as this takes the heat off Kenwright and Martinez. Stones, feeling like he has no option to refuse, obliges. Handily, it also saves us from having to cough up any loyalty payments.

This. Almost DEFFO...except that he's wanted to go for some weeks. It's a game, the club plays it often. And the only prob with it is that it's glaringly obvious...

Tell me you dont have your head in your hands watching us defending with Stones and Jagielka?
No the pair have been excellent since the start of the season however it is difficult when we only leave two back and teams are breaking on us with 3 or 4 players.

Do you watch football mate, or just stick on SSN and sit on the couch with the iPad, updating this thread.

Stones is a good player, but he has miles to go to fulfill his potential, he has bags of it but it's going to be a few years untill he fulfills it, possibly never he leaves.
I watch a LOT of football mate.

The fact you think someone who has played six games in the premier league is better than stones is insane.

What defenders are there out there that are like Stones, ball playing defenders? I don't watch enough football outside of the prem!

Maybe not as good as him or with the same potential but the same mould?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back