Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to add to this fume. I'm disgusted that Schweinsteiger is signing for Manchested United. How dare a player which this club has no interest sign for another club. Sickening.
To be fair, ogbonna came out and said he was talking with us.

I have just read 1105 messages to see if I have missed anything whilst away in Noumea, to find out the only link has been the Kitman looking at a new Vauxhall Viva.

skysports are saying:

EVERTON ENTER SHAQIRI RACE?

After snubbing Stoke City’s offer to move to the Britannia Stadium, Inter Milan forward Xherdan Shaqiri has emerged as a potential target for Everton, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Gazzetta claim the Toffees face competition for the Swiss international’s signature from Bundesliga duo Hoffenheim and Schalke 04.

Should Inter offload Shaqiri, who only joined the club from Bayern Munich in January, it would then allow then to bring Wolfsburg winger Ivan Perisic to the San Siro.

Just imagining the fume on the Stoke fora right now !

Shaqiri wont be coming. This is all just his agents doings.

Sergi, though...that seems plausible imo. Would Jizz a bit too.

thing is mate, hes dead at inter to all purposes and his stunt with stoke hardly drew out the CL teams, from schalke, hoffenheim, stoke or us, whose most attractive in reality?

One of me mates who gives me the inside track on Stoke's transfer dealing ( He is a big Stoke fan ) has said the Glen Johnson deal has stalled because we have had talks with his agent.

Take it with a pinch of salt like, but he is usually on the ball.

One of me mates who gives me the inside track on Stoke's transfer dealing ( He is a big Stoke fan ) has said the Glen Johnson deal has stalled because we have had talks with his agent.

Lol whatever terrible rumour, please do better

they signed him yesterday mooms, you must keep up with all this transfer business if you're going to continue what you do!!

you're failing this forum... time to be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back