Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of me mates who gives me the inside track on Stoke's transfer dealing ( He is a big Stoke fan ) has said the Glen Johnson deal has stalled because we have had talks with his agent.

Take it with a pinch of salt like, but he is usually on the ball.

Wouldn't be happy with this :( thanks for passing on the info mate.

One of me mates who gives me the inside track on Stoke's transfer dealing ( He is a big Stoke fan ) has said the Glen Johnson deal has stalled because we have had talks with his agent.

Take it with a pinch of salt like, but he is usually on the ball.

image.webp

I think you should run these past me before posting mate.

they signed him yesterday mooms, you must keep up with all this transfer business if you're going to continue what you do!!

you're failing this forum... time to be replaced.

View attachment 11679

I think you should run these past me before posting mate.

Cheers lads, he knows I've had a lack of sleep watching the UFC and has caught me on this one.

I will get him back, mark my words.

I hate being an Everton fan during the transfer window. Every player we get linked with goes somewhere else, usually spurs but this year West Ham and Newcastle, Newcastle tho!!

All our best players get linked with moves away, then we usually sign someone in the last week before the window closes and the leagues already up an running!

Would be boss if we could sign 4 or 5 players in July for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back