Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers lads, he knows I've had a lack of sleep watching the UFC and has caught me on this one.

I will get him back, mark my words.
Moomin mate, I regard you as one of the most ITK contributors to this forum. That your close friend from Stoke has, on this isolated occasion, 'got one past your goalie', does nothing to disabuse me of that regard. What other useful transfer info have you heard?

I hate being an Everton fan during the transfer window. Every player we get linked with goes somewhere else, usually spurs but this year West Ham and Newcastle, Newcastle tho!!

All our best players get linked with moves away, then we usually sign someone in the last week before the window closes and the leagues already up an running!

Would be boss if we could sign 4 or 5 players in July for once!
I know mate! I can't believe we didn't sign at least 2 players before the transfer window even opened.

Proper falling behind again!

I hate being an Everton fan during the transfer window. Every player we get linked with goes somewhere else, usually spurs but this year West Ham and Newcastle, Newcastle tho!!

All our best players get linked with moves away, then we usually sign someone in the last week before the window closes and the leagues already up an running!

Would be boss if we could sign 4 or 5 players in July for once!

4 or 5 players is to much.

We have done ok so far! Tops 3 more players with hopefully 3 going out (not our good players)

4 or 5 players is to much.

We have done ok so far! Tops 3 more players with hopefully 3 going out (not our good players)

We done ok by getting Cleverly and Deulofeu done early, but since we've been strongly linked with players who have moved to West Ham and Newcastle.

Had we got them in they would now be going on tour with the squad for pre season making them ready for the start this years campaign to finish 11th.

Missus sent me the shop to get a chocolate bar and she gave me a quid.
Lion bar cost about 80p but there was a fella in front of me in a west ham top who bought it for 1.20.
Cadburys milk n nut was 65p but someone in a newcastle top bought it for 75p
Still plenty of chocolate bars to pick from and decided on a mint kit kat chunky which i got for face value at 70p
Got it home and the missus was made up i never got the other 2 cos kit kat chunkys well better and i didnt get ripped off.
Then i got a blowie

We done ok by getting Cleverly and Deulofeu done early, but since we've been strongly linked with players who have moved to West Ham and Newcastle.

Had we got them in they would now be going on tour with the squad for pre season making them ready for the start this years campaign to finish 11th.

Does it not seem weird that these players didn't go to better clubs than West Ham and Newcastle mate?

Missus sent me the shop to get a chocolate bar and she gave me a quid.
Lion bar cost about 80p but there was a fella in front of me in a west ham top who bought it for 1.20.
Cadburys milk n nut was 65p but someone in a newcastle top bought it for 75p
Still plenty of chocolate bars to pick from and decided on a mint kit kat chunky which i got for face value at 70p
Got it home and the missus was made up i never got the other 2 cos kit kat chunkys well better and i didnt get ripped off.
Then i got a blowie

haha perfect analogy of our transfer window ... i hope.

high 5 on the blwie.

....wait, why am i believing this is a real story

We also beat West Ham and Spurs to Deulofeu's signature. You can't sign all of your targets. Plus I highly doubt we were even properly in for Wijnaldum, we don't even need a player like him. The reasons why Ogbonna chose West Ham are obvious.

Martinez will obviously have other targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back