Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to add to this fume. I'm disgusted that Schweinsteiger is signing for Manchested United. How dare a player which this club has no interest sign for another club. Sickening.
Unfortunately I'm more annoyed because Utd are plugging the gaps and are looking a force again. They where really our best bet for getting 4th. It's hard to see even if we play a blinder next season getting close.

Unfortunately I'm more annoyed because Utd are plugging the gaps and are looking a force again. They where really are best bet for getting 4th. It's hard to see even if we play a blinder next season getting close.
If only things were so simple, anything and everything could happen mate,this could be our Season,we live in hope,and we are all Evertonians,it's what it's all about.

I hate being an Everton fan during the transfer window. Every player we get linked with goes somewhere else, usually spurs but this year West Ham and Newcastle, Newcastle tho!!

All our best players get linked with moves away, then we usually sign someone in the last week before the window closes and the leagues already up an running!

Would be boss if we could sign 4 or 5 players in July for once!
If you think about it.
Deulofeu - Cleverley - Hennen - that's three.
Plus McAleney, Galloway and Browning stepping up. That makes six new players in the squad.
If we could swap Kone for something more useful and get a new keeper. I will be pleased.

Moomin mate, I regard you as one of the most ITK contributors to this forum. That your close friend from Stoke has, on this isolated occasion, 'got one past your goalie', does nothing to disabuse me of that regard. What other useful transfer info have you heard?

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.

If only things were so simple, anything and everything could happen mate,this could be our Season,we live in hope,and we are all Evertonians,it's what it's all about.
I know and I agree. At the end of the day Arsenal aren't exactly much different than the team we came close to a couple of seasons ago.

I also think with the other teams below the top 6 or 7 also strengthening then there's going to be a lot of unpredictable results. It could be a pretty topsy turvy league next year like the ones we haven't had in decades and not being in Europe could be a huge advantage, even more so than previous years.

So you never know.

We still need a centre half, play maker and winger as an absolute must. A striker and goalkeeper would be a bonus.

Ospina at 26 would be a great buy in my opinion - still young for a goalkeeper.
Still like the idea of Van Dijk who is still available, if not Ron Vlaar on a free wouldn't be bad...
Shaqiri or Mertens for the winger would be unbelievable business - can't see either of them joining myself though.
In terms of a play maker - I'm not sure who we can afford for a reasonable price? Can Sergi Roberto play there? If so, a loan move for him would be excellent business and really give us that top player maker we need to feed Rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back