Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a priority if you don't want to see McGeady play. Besides Lennon offers us more defensively and I don't think Martinez will ever play Mirallas and Deulofeu together. Basically Lennon is a decent player at a reasonable price. Same with Evans. Same with Roberto when Barkley leaves.

Make no mistake this isn't a team to improve us. This is a team to keep us comfortably mid-table while we asset strip our best players because that's what we're about to do.

McGeady has something on Martinez am sure of it, pictures of him or something... he aint leaving.

I like Lennon, good player and works his socks off, but we have plenty of people playing there.

I dont think that team would keep us mid table.. really we should be looking at someone to push us towards the top 4 rather then treading water.

We arent building a stadium either, any money that gets saved is lining peoples pockets.

Lennon doesnt improve us as a team no matter how good he was for us last season, he basically levels out with what he had last season - plus the fact we have Deulofeu, Mirallas and McGeady (spit spit) in that position means surely thats not a priority.

As For Evans... i mean he had a good season what 3 years ago now. Injuries, poor form, injuries poor form, thats how the script has gone since. He doesnt improve us, if anything, if stones goes and evans comes in we are much much weaker.

Roberto - cant comment, but we arent spurs we dont need more centre mids, who arent forward thinking and creative.

Bodies am all for - but only when the first team is improved on last season - then Mori and everyone else can fill the squad and play in the cups.

If we sell and if we spend (the latter a very big IF) then it has to been seen as an opportunity to bring in players that will actually improve the first team and try to take us to another level.

If we sell and if we spend (the latter a very big IF) then it has to been seen as an opportunity to bring in players that will actually improve the first team and try to take us to another level.
If we were going to spend we would have already done so.

Don't kid yourself and think the board haven't planned for this scenario all window.

Let's use any transfer money coming in to fund West End shows ;)

Sorry lads, Bill just borrowed my pc for a moment.

Like the old days this with other former boards. Just a load of tosh really.

Fake bids, mate. Coincidental that we pulled out as soon as Dynamo started considering the possibility of selling him? Triangles everywhere!

conspiracyefc.webp

So, crazy chairman won't sell the Yarl to "lesser" clubs like Everton, however Barcelona is a different matter. Martinez has a chat with Bartomeu. Barca buys Yarl and "loans" him to us until we can buy from them in 2016? Makes perfect sense.

So that bid for Yarmalenko and Shaqiri was jarg then? Didn't happen lads, because this monumental helmet said so.
I never said they didn't happen. However we tried to get Yarmolenko on the cheap and Shaqiri on loan otherwise we would have both players.

We'll see were we are in a few days time. We can make our minds up then.

I havent been expecting any big transfers in it semed to me like a case of sell to buy if we were going to make any big moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back