Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarmolenko
Evans
A top left back on a loan deal for a year. In other words a loan deal we would have to pay a sizable fee for. Some team must be overstocked in that area. Who are Chelsea and the usual suspects hording.
If Yarmolenko isn't available.

I would go for

Lennon
Evans
Left back on loan.

And buy Sergi Roberto in January.

It wouldn't be a great team but it would keep us comfortable mid-table to top 7 while we build the stadium with the TV money.

We have another young hungry quick CB in our ranks

Step up Mo Besic ......

“I was a centre-back for five or six years and the World Cup was the first time I played as a No 6."

Height might be a problem though since Jagielka is not the tallest too . Besic could be the new Mascherano.

I've tried this before - wouldn't even bother going there on this forum haha.

I would go for

Lennon
Evans
Left back on loan.

It wouldn't be a great team but it would keep us comfortable mid-table to top 7 while we build the stadium with the TV money.
Are you Robert Earl posing as a supporter?! Evans is a garbage sicknote, and, whilst I like Lennon, he is hardly an alternative for Yarmalenko. This is apologism at it's worst. No ambition, whatsoever.

I would go for

Lennon
Evans
Left back on loan.

I thought the tv money was set aside for paying off loans from the previous season

What if Barca are buying Yarmz for us as a makeweight for Stonez.

Yarmz + Halilović = Stones?

I've had too much, close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back