Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the odds of us starting a game with Jags, Lescott and Baines in the Back four and Arteta being brought in as our experienced exotic number 10.

tumblr_ltnt6rajpb1qe3swpo1_500.jpg

haha fair enough.

Bakalli was rated on the basis of his debut season, Praet and Tielmans highly rated young belgians.

although i did sign them on their respective FIFAS as well

Bakkali needs to massively sort his attitude out if he's gonna be somebody but he has big bad Phil Nev as his assistant coach so who knows.

I'd take Praet & Tielemans every day of the week. Former quite possible, latter likely to go to a giant.

what is the situation with Thomas Vermaelen at Barca? he doesn't appear to be getting a look in and has played in the Prem. Might be an option and better one than Evans. Only concern is his injury record.
He's not played there because he's barely been fit since he's been there, wouldn't touch with a barge pole

We have another young hungry quick CB in our ranks

Step up Mo Besic ......

“I was a centre-back for five or six years and the World Cup was the first time I played as a No 6."

Height might be a problem though since Jagielka is not the tallest too . Besic could be the new Mascherano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back