Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's my fault for being a nugget and searching the internet for Everton stories but I wish something good would happen soon or at least the club come out and assure me that they share the opinion that Fazio is BS and wouldn't be allowed past the M25... and that we are in fact using our newly acquired obscene amounts of money to attract players who aren't mooting career moves to West Brom.

lets play Everton manager. You get best case £30m to spend from the Stones sale (if you're an optimistic person you can include the rumored £15m we bid for Yarmolenko as a Brucey Bonus) . Who do you bring to improve the team?

lets play Everton manager. You get best case £30m to spend from the Stones sale (if you're an optimistic person you can include the rumored £15m we bid for Yarmolenko as a Brucey Bonus) . Who do you bring to improve the team?

Yarmalenko, Van Dijk, Bernard.

Improve the attack and replace stones. Simple.

Also mori is already a everton player as far as i am concerned

So Jack Hendry then from Partick Thistle, with his 5 senior games under his belt. Obvs 'one of the future' but it could be a case of a Jag to be play alongside the Jag?

Yarmolenko
Evans
A top left back on a loan deal for a year. In other words a loan deal we would have to pay a sizable fee for. Some team must be overstocked in that area. Who are Chelsea and the usual suspects hording.

I honestly have no idea why people are still saying Yarmolenko as even a fantasy target at this point. Not only has that ship sailed, it's pretty much already reached its destination.

He is this years Mounthino, sad as signing him would have improved the first 11 instantly.

Honestly, i cannot think of any realistic targets which we will go after in 6 days.

Yarmolenko window of opportunity has come and gone. VVD seems is going to southampton, and is he really all that? Evans - good god no. Lennon, he was good but if he signs when we have geri, mirallas and good god mcgeady in that position we genuinely have no clue.

I do not know who we realistically could get, hand on heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back