Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far RM has done what he has said he would do - Fellaini was moved on because he did not fit the style, but Baines was kept as RM felt he was important. The same has been said about Stones, so judging from what RM usually does, he will not entertain a new Chelsea offer regardless of the transfer request.

I am really beginning to see this as a win win situation - either we get £40 m. which would enable us to get a good replacement, a good striker and a top playmaker. On the other hand if we reject the offer, we will have a potential world class defender, whos value will only heighten, the rumours about Yarmolenko and Bernard show that there is money to spend on a playmaker.
I think these rumours are either the posturings of fantasists at the club or the deluded moves by rank amateurs at the club
Either way its all a bit Alan Shearer/Alan Smith

I think these rumours are either the posturings of fantasists at the club or the deluded moves by rank amateurs at the club
Either way its all a bit Alan Shearer/Alan Smith
We all know they where phantom bids. I would love to be proved wrong and we do end up buying him on Friday but that's the only way I will believe we where serious.

Even the owner came out and said Bernard was a load of rubbish after the echo had been fed the information about both our interest in him and Yarmolenko deal being off.

FB_IMG_1440581653794.webp

Well its going to be an interesting week or so ahead if nothing else.
Hope we dont end up some chelsea player on loan and Evans.
I know lots dont want Lennon in but I wouldnt mind him.
Would be worried over buying that lad from celtic after last night,after watching him a few times ,I thought he looked good but he looked all over the place last night .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back