Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Fazio is so slow it's unbelieveable, he would be a disaster as our defence apart from Coleman is not the quickest anyway,
2. Mori is totally untried at the premier level and it's a massive gamble to expect him to slot straight into the team, work permit issues anyway so might not even end being granted a permit,
3. Rodriguez scoring record in a very poor uruguayan league is not good, could end up being ok but more likely will end up at in a lower league club. Work permit issues with this guy as well see above.
4. Bernard is probably the best of the 4 mentioned but at only 5' 4" tall he will get pushed off the ball far too easily and he would cost a fortune , we really need a playmaker, striker and central defender not another lightweight winger

RE: 4.....think even 5ft 4" may be pushing it for BERNIE. Still, he's good on the floor though....
article-2590751-1C9C1C0300000578-970_634x455.webp

Celtic are out of the the champs league, got to go and beat Southampton for Van Dijk now, he is head and shoulders above Evans and as for Fazio Ive seen better defenders in the SPL

i look at it like this

2 scenarios all related to Stones.

1. He goes...alrighty we get a large injection of cash. what bothers me is that without the sale we SHOULD have another 20m so roughly we should have 60m, i dont know how much will be swallowed up but thats 2 Marquee signings at least, first 11 players. thats how a club should use these sales, not buy 5-6 players. stick to buying 3 players. MASSIVELY uprgade the calibre of the team to top4 pushers. both the redsh*ts and spurz spent their transfer money wrong

2. He stays, he is a professional so he will play hard again regardless of transfer request or not. hopefully we can still get a big playermaker in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back