Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing against Stones for wanting to make alot more salary (as if any of us would say no). But I hope everton says no and keeps him-just because we have a weak defence (and to annoy Chelsea) . Galloway and browning are not ready for first team and will be targeted as a weak spot by every team we play (as city did last week-was painful to watch) (their appropriate role is coming on for 5-10 minutes at the end of already won games for another year or so and full games in capital one cup).

Bernard would be great (he is very good in Fifa 15:-)

Chelsea are behind these sky sports rumours hopefully.

Rumours? They're not rumours, he's handed in a transfer request.

Clearly @Lionel Naismith is at Stage 3...

CycleOfAcceptance_Diagram.png

Lennon was a pivotal signing for us last season. Would have him again in a heartbeat. Not the sexy move but a good one.

I don't get the Januzaj hate on here...he's probably better than Del at this level right now.
I wouldn't be apposed to Januzaj either I think he's a talented player who is very young and could develop in to a top class player.

But the "loan" rumours don't interest me one bit. An outright buy or nothing.

Ok, Im going to bed. When I wake up I hope for 5 things:

1) We told Chelsea to get lost, and did a deal with Man United, Stones for 10m plus Rooney coming our way.
2) We have had a bid accepted for Loic Remy
3) We have signed a world class CB
4) Bill's sold the club
5) Fazio, Mori, Rodriguez, Bernard are know where near our football club.

This isn't something that Martinez was not expecting. He should have a replacement lined up now
Couple more additions also.
We should demand £45M + add ons
The board should be spending every penny they receive plus at least £15M so we should have £50M to spend after Barnsley take there percentage of (5,10,15%) not sure what it is for sure.

We need first choice CB
Cover CB (maybe Mori)
First choice winger/no10 (won't be Yarmolenko
Another quality ST

That is the least I expect to happen when stones is sold because let's face it HE WILL BE

This isn't something that Martinez was not expecting. He should have a replacement lined up now
Couple more additions also.
We should demand £45M + add ons
The board should be spending every penny they receive plus at least £15M so we should have £50M to spend after Barnsley take there percentage of (5,10,15%) not sure what it is for sure.

We need first choice CB
Cover CB (maybe Mori)
First choice winger/no10 (won't be Yarmolenko
Another quality ST

That is the least I expect to happen when stones is sold because let's face it HE WILL BE

We never had £15mil to spend anyways mate. We don't buy without selling, this is the business model of the club at the moment, buy young, develop sell high. Last years spending took everything out of the club.

We 100% wont invest every available penny of the sale of John Stones.

People are now saying "i don't blame stones for wanting to take a bigger salary" Errrrr.... No. He will earn himself a bigger salary here. The reason he wants to leave is to be given the chance to play for a premier league winning team with world class players and a world class manager. Lets not confuse his intentions here and make him out to be some money grabbing pansy.

We never had £15mil to spend anyways mate. We don't buy without selling, this is the business model of the club at the moment, buy young, develop sell high. Last years spending took everything out of the club.

We 100% wont invest every available penny of the sale of John Stones.

I know that deep down but we were had agreed £5M for Mori and bidding £14M for yarmolenko

What is the plan for getting these gets out of our club
Kenwright Earl Woods Elstone
Is it possible we can form a supporters takeover?
Where do we go from here. We can't continue this way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back