Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot a people on here have been crying out for these type players South American players!!! When Martinez goes for them no one wants them I think mori and Rodriguez will do well a lot a potential as for Bernard a good player a lot off potential very small and will need to bulk up a bit

Bernard sounds like he's not lived up to his promise at shaktar which is a worry as the Premier League is a much bigger step up in ability and physicality.

Rodriguez is 22 with a 1 in 5 ratio in a league akin to league 2 at best, it's not like he's a 17/18 year old youngster.

Mori could be decent but he's 24 and most likely had he pulled up trees in the argie league he would have been snapped up already by a European club who extensively scout that league. People say he has a cap for the national team but Coates has multiple caps for Uruguay and he's absolutely gash, Sunderland fans hate the guy.

Bernard sounds like he's not lived up to his promise at shaktar which is a worry as the Premier League is a much bigger step up in ability and physicality.

Rodriguez is 22 with a 1 in 5 ratio in a league akin to league 2 at best, it's not like he's a 17/18 year old youngster.

Mori could be decent but he's 24 and most likely had he pulled up trees in the argie league he would have been snapped up already by a European club who extensively scout that league. People say he has a cap for the national team but Coates has multiple caps for Uruguay and he's absolutely gash, Sunderland fans hate the guy.
rodriguez is the smallest gamble ever, it's 500k mate he could end up turning out to be a gem, so it's worth the risk.

Funes Mori is playing in a much harder league than the likes of virgil van dijk, he's also winning harder tournaments and getting in the argentine side when van dijk struggled to get into the netherlands side, so it's not a risk either.

There is a massive gulf in difference in argentina national side, and uruguay, argentina are ranked 1st.

But i agree with you on bernard.

Players don't want to come because we don't show any ambition to challenge for the top spots. Meanwhile Southampton were at least challenging for top 4 last season and look to have a good squad to go there again this season.
southampton is going to do what we did. finish near top 4, play in EL, then drop down the league table

My big concern is if he spunks our budget on risky south American signings that are unproven.

Mori, Bernard and Rodriguez all have a bad feeling of flop about them and all together would cost around £20 million, that's a large amount of money for a club like us to risk.
mori and rodriguez is like 5.5m combined. don't think we're seriously in for bernard

Seriously worried about the lack of time we have to sort the squad out.

Yesterday I couldn't wait till 6pm Monday and now I don't want it to come at all.

FFS Everton!

You couldn't make this stuff up.

Chelsea winger Victor Moses, Tottenham's Aaron Lennon and Manchester United's Adnan Januzaj are all on West Ham boss Slaven Bilic's wanted list as he looks to add width to his squad before the end of the transfer window. (Evening Standard)

You couldn't make this stuff up.

Chelsea winger Victor Moses, Tottenham's Aaron Lennon and Manchester United's Adnan Januzaj are all on West Ham boss Slaven Bilic's wanted list as he looks to add width to his squad before the end of the transfer window. (Evening Standard)

... and the problem with that is what exactly? I don't want any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back