Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Dortmund player who folk have mentioned, I've never heard of him. What type of player is he, I'd he any good and would he improve us tenfold?is he the type of player we need?

was very good until his injury a few seasons ago, absolutely no idea what he is like these days though as he doesn't start for Dortmund anymore mate, he used to be like shi off a shovel though

was very good until his injury a few seasons ago, absolutely no idea what he is like these days though as he doesn't start for Dortmund anymore mate, he used to be like shi off a shovel though

Cheers mate. I can't keep up with all these foreign players as even if I watch CL games I tend to have the volume down so ain't got a clue about half of the players who people mention on here.

Seriously best to wait and see here chaps and ladies.

Even the obvious ones like Evans (good work @Ashtonian ) have gone elsewhere for better or worse. Lennon may do the same.

None have a clue if we'll get anyone and even less idea who it could be.

Hold tight blues.

I'd be made up with Kuba and a proven striker to be honest! I think he'd provide the defensive and offensive options required. With no disrespect to Lennon (I think he was terrific for us last season) he's a far better player technically and has a better end product on top. The age issue doesn't matter to me either as I think the youth we have coming through should be ready if/when his legs go.

Right

Cech - better than when he arrived
Cahill - yep
Lampard - yep
Hazard - yep
Drogba - yep
Ivanovic - yep
Cole - debatable, I'd say yep
Azipicuelta - yep

And seeing as you said

And that's 8 just off the top of my head for a team I have no interest in, I'd say your hyperbole was absolute, unmitigated tripeyt

Onto ignore you go
It really is a pointless argument because for every Drogba there is an Atsu, Moses or Salah. But, then that is true of every club and every manager.

The problem with the wealthy clubs is that they can afford to buy players, discard them and buy again.

If most managers were having the crisis Chelsea are currently having they would go back to the training ground and try to fix things. Mourinho can just go out and spend 100m....if clubs are prepared to sell.

Look at all of you. Expectations and standards dropping as deadline day approaches. No talk of needing a number 10.
Right

Cech - better than when he arrived
Cahill - yep
Lampard - yep
Hazard - yep
Drogba - yep
Ivanovic - yep
Cole - debatable, I'd say yep
Azipicuelta - yep

And seeing as you said

And that's 8 just off the top of my head for a team I have no interest in, I'd say your hyperbole was absolute, unmitigated tripe

Onto ignore you go

Wow. Completely over the top. It's like you're a closet Chelsea fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back