Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Kuba guy is a right winger so if he was to come in woukd it be Geri or Mirrallas into number 10?.Anyone think chicarito might be a possibility?

I think if Utd get their signings we might end up with that Januzi fella on loan, plus maybe another striker. Austin or a striker in that mould would be good as it would allow us to chop and change our formations but maybe not nailed on who it is yet.
Lukaku looked fooked yesterday.

One other point for Ross, I'm not sure who we have on the coaching staff who can be coaching him on creativity etc. maybe I'm not familiar with all the coaches strengths, but RM was defensive mid and Dunc knows how to play up front, but not sure who Ross is learning off. I think maybe spending on an experienced creative player that could be a mentor to Ross but could now slot straight in his required, even if they are the high end of their careers.

...where a coach performed as a player doesn't particularly mean that's an area where they are strong. George Graham was a forward but is renowned for organising and coaching the famous Arsenal defensive unit.

Roydo
Dortmund rumoured to be in now. Any idea?

Dortmund/Milan are rumored for many years in connection to him. There was a proposal closer to the time of Stoke offer, but it was not accepted. Since that time there were no movements from Dortmund side. What is the current status of it, by today morning it hasn`t changed - at least people were not forced to go to work today

PM from earlier today FWIW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back